2. Local realtor Teri Barton shares her latest analysis of the San Marino real estate market in her San Marino Patch blog found here.
3. San Marino’s Design Review Committee meets Wednesday to review residents’ requests for adding on and making changes to homes. See the agenda here.
4. The Huntington’s Chinese Garden will host music from 1-3 p.m. as it does on Wednesdays. A solo musician will perform traditional unamplified Chinese music on classic instruments.
5. Wednesday’s San Marino weather forecast, according to the National Weather Service, is:
· A chance of drizzle before 11am. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 80. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
· Wednesday Night: Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
What news do you have to share? Share in the comments section, our events calendar or a blog post.