2. The Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens shares what’s happening there this week in their Verso blog.
3. If you’re moving to San Marino or want to know a little more about the city’s demographics, check out realtor Teri Barton’s latest blog on Patch.
4. Tuesday’s San Marino area weather forecast, according to the National Weather Service, is:
· Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
· Tuesday Night: Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 57. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
5. 5. Have an event to share with the San Marino community? Whether it is a school event, business event, meeting or something else, you can share on Patch easily and for free via our events calendar, boards or blogs. Just sign in to Patch first.