There are things happening all over San Marino every day and it's impossible for one person to know about all of them. You can help make this site a better representation of what's going on in the community by adding the events you know about to our calendar–for free. Free calendar events are suited for non-business events, such as those that involve local schools and organizations.
If you are promoting a business event, you can contact Regional Publisher David Peck at firstname.lastname@example.org about advertising.
The video above explains how posting a free event works--and it's incredibly easy.
Here's a step-by-step:
- Log in to Patch. .
- Click on "Events" on the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the Events page, click "Add an Event."
- Give your event a title.
- Choose a date, starting time and end time. If your event repeats, check the box that says, "This event happens more than once or is an ongoing event."
- Under "Where," type in an address or the name of a location. If adding an address, include the city so the site knows where to place the event. Once you have a location, click on that location to save it.
- Fill out a description for your event. Tell us why we should be there and what to expect at the event.
- If you'd like to add photos, videos or a flier, click "Choose files to upload."
- Choose a category and fill out any other information, such as who the event is best for, the price, a contact number or email address, website, etc.
- Click "Post My Event."
- Tell all your friends how easy it was!
If you have trouble posting an event or have questions, email email@example.com