A heat wave will hit San Marino and much of Southwest California this week, according to the National Weather Service. High temperatures are expected to be in the low to mid 90s through Sunday.
The peak of the heat wave will likely be Tuesday and Wednesday, with a predicted high of 96-degrees in San Marino, according to NWS.
Humidity is expected to plummet and fire weather is likely. A Red Flag warning has been issued for the mountains and Antelope Valley.
It's a good idea to stay hydrated and to avoid strenuous activity during the hottest parts of the day.
Check Out These
Here's a look at the predicted temperatures:
- Monday, High of 93 Low of 67
- Tuesday, High of 96 Low of 67
- Wednesday, High of 96 Low of 66
- Thursday, High of 93 Low of 65
- Friday, High of 91 Low of 64
- Saturday, High of 91 Low of 66
- Sunday, High of 91